本站不支持畅读模式,请关闭畅读服务,步骤:浏览器中——设置——关闭网页小说畅读服务。
售后服务
01 Can you have this delivered?
你们有送货服务吗?
语法TIPS
have sth done指“使╱请别人做某事”,其中done作sth的宾语补足语,两者之间为被动关系。
学学这样说
1. By the way, do you have delivery service? 顺便问一下,你们有送货服务吗?
2. Can you tell me the delivery time? 能告诉我送货时间吗?
3. Do you charge for delivery? 送货要收费吗?
4. If you deliver it to my door, I wonder if you will charge anything for that.
如果你送货上门,我想知道你们是否会收费。
5. Could you deliver it to this address? 你能把它送到这个地址吗?
补充短语
delivery service 送货服务
charge for 要价,收费
02 Let your address so that I can give our courier service.
我要确认你的地址以提供快递服务。
解析 ▲ so that引导目的状语从句,指“以便,为了”。而so...that...引导结果状语从句,意为“如此……以至于……”。
常用单词
confirm [k?n'f?:m] v. 确认,证实
address [?'dres] n. 地址,演说,称呼
学学这样说
1. I wonder where you live. 我想知道您住在什么地方。
2. Please write down your name and your phone number. 请留下您的姓名和电话号码。
3. Please give me your personal information, especially address.
请留下你的个人信息,尤其是地址。
4. Would you kindly fill in your name and address? 请您填写姓名和住址好吗?
5. This is there. 这是我的住址,你们可以送到那里。
03 The goods are delivered free of charge within city limits.
市内免费送货上门。
语法TIPS
英语中表达“免费”的词组有free of charge/for free/without charge等。
常用单词
deliver [d?'l?v?(r)] v. 递送,发表,交付
free [fri:] adj. 免费的,自由的,免税的
学学这样说
1. To save customers' time, we offer a free delivery service.
为了节省顾客时间,我们提供免费送货服务。
2. Door-to-door service is the consistent style of our shop.
服务上门,是本店一贯的做法。
3. We offer a nationwide delivery service. 我们提供全国范围的送货服务。
4. We provide free delivery and installation. 我们免费送货和安装。
5. Home delivery is one of our shop's services. 送货上门,是本店的服务内容之一。
6. We will provide a door-step delivery service. 我们会推出送货上门的服务。
7. We make free home delivery for custoival.
春节期间,我们为顾客提供免费的送货上门服务。
8. Every product purchased from us will be delivered quickly to your door, sohan 24 hours.
凡从我们公司购买的商品均可快速送货上门,有时会在24小时之内送达。
04 I have arranged for your goods to be delivered to your door.
我已为你安排好送货上门。
解析 ▲ arrange for为固定短语,意为“为……做准备,安顿”。arrange with sb to do sth则指“与某人商定或谈妥做某事”。
常用单词
arrange [?'re?nd?] v. 安排,准备,筹划
door [d?:(r)] n. 门,户
学学这样说
1. You don't need to carry the furniture home yourself because we have delivery service. 你不必自己把家具搬回家,因为我们有送货服务。
2. Your sofa will be delivered to your door as scheduled the next day.
您的沙发将于第二天如期送达。
3. We guarantee to deliver tomorrow. 我们保证明天送货。
4. Surcharges may be made for deliveries beyond normal hours.
非规定时间内送货要收取额外费用。
5. Delivery service is available for a slight extra charge.
多付一点费用就可以送货到家。
05 Goods can be exchanged only when a valid sales slip is produced.
只有出示有效发票才能调换商品。
解析 ▲ good作名词时,意为“好处,善良”,为不可数名词。该句中的goods指的是“商品,货物”。
常用单词
valid ['v?l?d] adj. 有效的,有法律效力的
produce [pr?'dju:s] v. 出示,制造
学学这样说
1. If it is not damaged by huge it for a new one.
若非人为破坏,你可以换个新的。
2. You can only change it for goods with the same price or lower.
你只能把它调换成同等价位或是较低价位的商品。
3. You can change it if it's within the guarantee period.
如果在质保期内你可以换货。
4. We aept returns within seven days after purchase, but we do not cover shipping and handling. 7天内都可以退换货,但是我们不承担运输和装卸费用。
5. Goods in our shop are not exchangeable. 本店商品售出概不退换。
06 You can return most items for a full refund within 30 days.
大部分商品在30天内可以退全款。
常用单词
return [r?'t?:n] v. 送还,返回,复发
item ['a?t?m] n. 一件商品(或物品),一则,条款
refund ['ri:f?nd] n. 资金偿还,退款
学学这样说
1. You must take care of your receipt. 你一定要保管好收据。
2. Our return policy is on the back of the receipt. 我们的退货规定就在收据的背面。
3. If the shoes do not wear well, we will refund them. 如果鞋子不禁穿,我们将退款。
4. It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it. 如果质量有问题,可以退款。
5. Return your purchase within 14 days for a full refund. 购买14天内可以退全款。
补充短语
return policy 退货政策,商品退换细则
07 I found a stain here and I'd like to exchange it for another one.
本站不支持畅读模式,请关闭畅读服务,步骤:浏览器中——设置——关闭网页小说畅读服务。