争执道歉(1/2)
上一章 言情中文网

本站不支持畅读模式,请关闭畅读服务,步骤:浏览器中——设置——关闭网页小说畅读服务。

争执道歉

01 I don't want to see your face!

我不想看见你!

语法TIPS

want是动词,意思是“想要,希望”。表示“想要做某事时”,后面要跟动词不定式,即 want to do sth。

学学这样说

1. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

2. Get away from me! 从我面前消失!

3. Get out of my life. 从我生命中消失!

4. Leave me alone. 走开。

补充短语

get away from 远离……

get out of 远离……

02 Don't waste my time anymore.

别再浪费我的时间了!

语法TIPS

该句是一个否定祈使句,don't后面要跟动词原形。

常用单词

waste [we?st] v./n. 浪费

anymore ['en?m?:] adv. 再也不

学学这样说

1. Enough! 够了!

2. Don't bother me. 别烦我。

3. Don't touch me! 别碰我!

4. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不想见到你!

5. You make me sick! 你让我恶心!

03 I'm about to explode!

我要气死了。

常用单词

explode [?k'spl??d] v. 爆发,激增,爆炸

学学这样说

1. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

2. You make me so mad. 你气死我了。

3. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

4. Are you insane? 你疯了吗?

5. Are you crazy? 你疯了吗?

6. Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?

补充短语

piss off 使……讨厌

be out of one's mind 疯了

04 You're nothing to me.

你对我来说什么都不是。

解析 ▲ be nothing to意思是“什么都不是”,其中的to是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。

学学这样说

1. Shut up! 闭嘴!

2. How dare you! 你敢!

3. Cut it out. 省省吧。

4. Get off my back. 不要烦我了。

5. How can you say that? 你怎么可以那样说?

6. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

补充短语

get over 克服,战胜

05 You're a disgrace.

你真丢人!

常用单词

disgrace [d?s'ɡre?s] n. 丢脸,耻辱

学学这样说

1. You asked for it. 你自找的。

2. Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟!

3. Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么!

4. You've ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

5. You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!

6. Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

补充短语

be a good for nothing bum 是一个废物

06 I've had enough of your garbage.

我听够了你的废话。

解析 ▲ have enough of意思是“受够了,听够了”,of是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。

常用单词

garbage ['ɡɑ:b?d?] n. 垃圾,废话

学学这样说

1. You've gone too far! 你太过分了!

2. I can't put up with you any more! 我再也受不了你了!

3. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我听过的最愚蠢的事!

4. I don't believe a word you say. 我才不信你!

5. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

07 It's no use quarrelling about it with me.

关于这件事与我争吵毫无用处。

语法TIPS

it's no use后面要跟V-ing形式,构成it's no use doing sth,表示“做某事没用”。

学学这样说

1. We had a quarrel about money. 我们就钱的问题争吵了起来。

2. We had arguments over money. 我们就钱的问题争吵了起来。

3. I would rather be laughed at than quarrel with him.

我宁愿被嘲笑,也不愿和他吵架。

4. I had no stomach for a fight. 我不想打架。

补充短语

have a quarrel about 因为……吵架

have arguments over 为……争论

08 You two are always quarrelling over little things.

你们两个总为一些小事争吵。

解析 ▲ quarrel over是一个动词词组,意思是“为……争吵”,其中的over是介词,后面跟名词或者代词。如果表示跟某人争吵,要用quarrel with sb。

学学这样说

1. The arguwo parties was blown up by the press.

双方的争论被新闻界夸大了。

2. It turned into a bitter quarrel. 这演变成了激烈的争吵。

3. They argued to the point of fighting with each other. 他们争吵到打架的程度。

4. The two friends wrangled and now they don't speak to each other.

两个朋友拌嘴了,现在他们都不和对方说话。

5. They had words with their neighbors over small trifles.

他们为了一些小事和邻居发生了口角。

应用对话

Tom: You two are always quarrelling over little things.

Steven: That wasn't my fault, but she said "you're a disgrace" to me. I'm about to explode!

汤姆:你们两个总为一些小事争吵。

史蒂文:那不是我的错,可她竟然对我说:“你真丢人!”我都快要气炸了!

09 He is good-natured and has never had a quarrel with anyone.

他脾气很好,从不和任何人争吵。

常用单词

good-natured ['ɡ?dne?'t??d] adj. 和善的,好脾气的

quarrel ['kw?r?l] n./v. 吵架,争论

学学这样说

1. Their argument wasn't serious. 他们吵架吵得不厉害。

2. He was always scrapping at school. 他在学校总打架。

3. These children are always quarrelling over little things.

这些孩子总是为小事而争吵。

4. He and his wife are always fighting about who should look after children.

他与他妻子总是在为由谁来照看孩子而吵架。

补充短语

本站不支持畅读模式,请关闭畅读服务,步骤:浏览器中——设置——关闭网页小说畅读服务。

上一章 返回章节目录
耽美 我的书架 轻小说
大神级推荐: 国学| 名著| 诗歌散文| 传记| 文学| 现实